Looking to indulge but want to keep it healthy? Our Dark Chocolate Medley Banana Pops are the perfect healthy treat.
The best part? No baking required! Enjoy these as a snack or chop and add to your morning oatmeal.
You will need:
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Second Nature Dark Chocolate Medley, roughly chopped and divided
- 2 – 4 oz. dark chocolate
- Slice banana in the middle longways and evenly distribute the peanut butter on each side. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons trail mix.
- Sandwich together.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- Remove bananas from refrigerator. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring between rounds.
- Dip banana in chocolate and sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of trail mix.