Granola bars are great for a quick on-the-go snack, but sometimes you need something a little more fun. Our snack bites are quick and easy, perfect to make with your kids, and gluten free!
You’ll be whipping up another batch of these before you know it.
You will need:
- 1 C Gluten free rolled oats
- ½ C Natural peanut butter
- ¼ C Honey
- ¼ C Unsweetened, shredded coconut
- ⅓ C Second Nature Snacks Wholesome Medley
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop chilled mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Return to fridge for 1 hour.
- If desired, top with extra coconut.
These snack bites taste even better the longer they refrigerate, so try to be patient! Swap in any of our medleys for a variety on this healthy, fun snack.