Makes 1 large salad or 4 side salads
No need to stress healthy eating during the week! You can easily stay on track with a little planning. One of our favorite go-to recipes for lunch is our Simplicity Medley Salad.
The combination of tart raspberries and crunch of cashews and sunflower seeds from our Simplicity Medley will have you looking forward to your lunchtime meal!
You will need:
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 5 oz. baby arugula
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries, divided
- 1/2 cup Second Nature Snacks Simplicity Medley
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Toss spinach, arugula, 1 cup of raspberries and trail mix together in a large bowl.
- In a food processor puree remaining 1/2 cup raspberries with salt, lemon juice, mustard and olive oil until emulsified. Makes approximately 3/4 cup dressing.
- Dress salad immediately or divide for individual lunches during the week and dress before serving.